February 23, 2015

rain rain go away!

Morning! Happy Monday

My card must have worked, no rain here this whole past weekend...just late putting it up on here to share.  ;)

I had a few minutes to play with the new Simon Says Stamp release from last Friday and love the cute images in the Abby's Spring Showers set.  New stamps always make me realize how much I miss being on a stamp design team.

I left the umbrella white, but colored it in with a wink of stella pen.   I am somehow managing to either put glitter or shimmer or metallics on everything I make lately...  ;)  Might need a 12 step program.

have a great one- enjoy!

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Jingle said...

This is adorable! I love the silver accent strip on the side!!!!

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh my goodness AJ. I love your card. It is so adorable. (Had to pin it to try at a later date!) TFS!

~amy~ said...

I LOVE this AJ...as washingtonian's we need to collect umbrella/rain sets:) It has been awesome weather lately though, hasn't it?!

Celeste Goff said...

What a great card! I love the little strip of glitter paper and those wonderful bits of silver thread!