March 7, 2015

Every Girl card using @lilinkerdesigns

Hola!

I just recently got a new set of the Spectrum Aqua markers, and have been playing around with them. Some days it's so fun to just color or play and not have a plan.  Which is sort of what happened here with this card...

And for some reason, I really just love how this turned out- which is SO odd considering my love for clean and white space.  :)

I was just trying colors out, playing amounts of color to water, and I ended up with a fun background piece and decided I could use it.  The stamp is from Lil' Inkers, and the gold splatter is from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L's new Pigment Powders.  (Check out the "how to" here on the Pigment Powder.)

I stamped the sentiment and hearts and then embossed with white detail embossing powder, then finished it off with a little grey striped washi tape before popping it up on a card base.

enjoy!

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

That's different. I like all the colour. Cheery!

NJ Stamping Queen said...

I love the colors and the layout. It is fun to "experiment' with new ideas just for fun! Congrats on a a great card!
:) Marie

Laura Pryor said...

This is so pretty that I just had to share it to our Facebook page! I am in awe of your background. Thank you so much for making this stamp look SO GOOD! :)
Laura
Lil' Inker Designs

Bev Gomez said...

OMG I love it and love the verse too. I want it.