April 22, 2015

Blog hopping with Bo Bunny hop- Thank You card


 Hello- Welcome to day 5 of the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® and Bo Bunny® hop!

This whole week the Scrapbook Adhesives and Bo Bunny teams are hopping along with tons of inspirations and of course prizes! 
My card today uses the Sweet Life Collection Pack again- I just love the papers in this collection! I decided to use the tag from the Flutter page as my focal point.  I adhered the 'thank you' using the letters from the Double Dot Aqua Stickers.  
What I loved about this tag is all the layered elements.  I also added a mini pink pearl to the center of the butterfly.  A few stickers and it's good to go!

I adhered the striped patterned paper using the E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips Refillable
again for the wood paper layer.  I then die cut a few circles and adhere them to the card along with twine.  I tucked a few more strips of scraps from the Wish & Blessed papers, sliding one end under the circles, and the other on top of them.
To finish the card off, I adhered the tag with 3D Foam Squares


Thanks for stopping by- read on to win! 



Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® products used:E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips Refillable3D Foam Squares
cardstock, staples

enjoy! :)
Pin It Now!

30 comments:

jules said...

Cute card. The sweet life collection papers are adorable!

barbara macaskill said...

Great card! I love the Sweet Life collection and really need to order it!! I love the layering and the butterfly is a sweet finishing touch! TFS!

Lynn c said...

So cute! Love all the layers! Love the pretty Sweet Life collection and love the butterfly! :-)

Lynn c said...

So cute! Love all the layers! Love the pretty Sweet Life collection and love the butterfly! :-)

Laura Turcotte said...

oh that is so cute!!!!

jcobb said...

I love this collection and you showcased it so well with your lovely card!

Jean said...

Wonderful card and inspiration!

Sue D said...

Sweet thank you card--I like the circles.

Yolanda said...

Sweet card. Lovely collection. Thanks for sharing.

KellyG said...

Love your card and tag!

Mary Holshouser said...

I like the wood plank look of the background. The butterfly is so pretty in white on the kraft.
thanks for sharing a great card.

mommyx2 said...

I love your card, the circles add so much to cards and pages, great card

Debbie Lou said...

Love the background and all the
yummy layers :)

Ava Gavloski said...

3L is the best support a project can have, thanks for the inspiration

Deborah said...

Love your card the papers you chose and the way you layered it and the embellishments all add up to one great card!

cghundley said...

So sweet and love
all the elements!
Carla from Utah

Silje Kristin Aunan said...

What a cute card <3

Gina Furman said...

This is a really nice card! The sweet life collection is so pretty. I have to say, I really like the fact that you set the papers slightly askew from one another instead of ligning them all up perfectly. Just adds that extra special oomph!

Teresa Doyle said...

A great card and I really love Scrapbook Adhesives. They really are great products.

Margaret said...

Great card! I especially like the use of the circles to balance with all of the "stripe-y" elements.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful!

D.Ann said...

Love the wood paper and circles!

Karenladd said...

I love all the layers and dimension and am going to have to get some of those black foam squares! Wow!

Robin B. said...

Pretty card! I love the circles and patterned papers. Thanks for sharing.

SHartl said...

This is so pretty and a really creative design. I love the circles with the twine and the wood grain papers!

Denise van Deventer said...

Your card is beautiful AJ! I really love the design! Stunning work! ;-)

Memories by Manda said...

Great thank you card. I always use foam dots on my cards too.

gmongenel said...

Great card! I really like the layering and variety of elements used for dimension especially the twine and mini staples!

Unknown said...

I send my cards to family and friends

Kathleen White said...

Positively wonderful card!