April 19, 2015

Blog Hopping with Bo Bunny- Mothers Day Card & Bag

Hello- Welcome to day two of the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® and Bo Bunny® blog hop!


This whole week the Scrapbook Adhesives and Bo Bunny teams are hopping along with tons of inspirations and of course prizes! 


With Mothers day right around the corner, I thought I would make a card and gift bag ensemble.  I'm using the Sweet Life Collection Pack.

I've taken a regular kraft store white gift bag and covered the front with the floral side of the Enjoy 12 X 12 paper using the E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips Refillable.  I then created banner pieces from the Inspire & Wish patterns.  

Then I adhered the doily shape using E-Z Dots® Permanent Refillable to the banner pieces. Before securing the whole thing to the bag, I tied some twine around several times and into a bow.  To finish the bag off, I added a few sequins.

To create the card, I used the same papers, starting with adhering a piece of the Inspire paper onto my card from using the E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips Refillable.  I also used a strip of the floral Enjoy paper, and the remaining half of my daily die cut.  Once adhered together, I tied the twine around before securing to my card front.
I added a small strip of glittered card stock to the Wish strip of paper and then adhered them both to a stamped circle die cut.  To adhere the circle to my card I used 3D Foam Squares.  

To adhere the butterfly, I doubled up the larger of the variety mix 3D Foam Squares on the top wings, (because they will be hanging off of my popped up circle) and one of the smaller 3D Foam Squares on the bottom wings.


I added a few sequins here as well to finish it off.
and who doesn't love a giveaway?



Also, make sure to check out the rest of the designers posting today:



 Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Supplies used: 3D Foam SquaresE-Z Runner® Permanent Strips RefillableE-Z Dots® Permanent Refillable;  Black 3D Foam Squares

Spellbinders dies, stamps, ink, twine, sequins, cardstock



Pin It Now!

37 comments:

barbara macaskill said...

LOVE these!! The soft colors are so pretty and the butterfly has my heart all aflutter! TFS!

Mary Holshouser said...

the colors are so soft and pretty.
Love the butterflies. thanks for sharing. Mom will be thrilled to get this with her present.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Such a pretty card! I share my projects on my blog, fb, pintrest and Instagram!

Margaret said...

This set is lovely - Im inspired! I'm already thinking of the papers I could use!

Jingle said...

AJ, this is so super pretty!!!!

Ava Gavloski said...

great presentation, love the 3L and bo..

cropqueen said...

Wonderful creation. Just in time for Mother's day. thanks for sharing

Steph Ackerman said...

Beautiful project. I love creating cards and matching gift bags.

Janis said...

Just so pretty and springy!!! Love the feminine touches!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

sharon said...

I want to be your mom. LOL Thanks for the info, especially about how to adhere the doily.

SenecaPond said...

Love the Layering of Textures to create this Shabby Chic Beauty!

jmahugger said...

Pretty projects!!

D.Ann said...

Lovely! Love that fab 3d butterfly!

Celeste Goff said...

Love that you created this gorgeous bag to match your card! So clever!

Deborah said...

What a lovely set it will make a wonderful presentation for whatever is put in the bag.

Robin B. said...

Gorgeous gift bag and card! I love the soft colors, layering and butterfly. Thanks for sharing.

SHartl said...

What a pretty gift bag and matching card! Love the butterfly!

The Art of Being Kelcified said...

So pretty! The doily with the twine tied at the top reminds me of the top of a mason jar.

LChippy76 said...

L O V E The Soft Colors!!!
Butterflies are my FAV !!!
TFS!!! PRETTY Card!!!

Karenladd said...

So pretty and feminine...loving all the pink and white!

gmongenel said...

Such a pretty gift bag! I especially like the use of the doily and the 3D butterfly on this project! I really enjoy blog hops for all the inspiration!

Laura Turcotte said...

The soft colors are gorgeous--and the gift turned out wonderful! Great job!

Gina Furman said...

Very pretty! Love the colors and all the attention to detail.

Lynn c said...

Love all the colors So beautiful! Butterflies just make the project. I put them on everything! :-)

cghundley said...

Beautiful gift pack!
So pretty and love
the soft colors.
Carla from Utah

Memories by Manda said...

so beautiful! I adore the matching gift bag. Divine!!

Sue D said...

Beautiful ensemble. I like the doily.

Golden Goddess Designs said...

gorgeous set!

Hollyk said...

pretty card it is perfect for mothers day.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful!

Yolanda said...

Gorgeous card and bag. Lovely colors.

KellyG said...

Such a pretty card!

cghundley said...

So lovely and
loving the
butterfly!
Carla from Utah

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh my goodness, your projects are beautiful! I love the pastel colours, its so elegant! TFS!

Denise van Deventer said...

Wow AJ....your card and package are just amazing! So soft and detailed! So so pretty! ;-)

Unknown said...

I just share with my friends. Love the card and package!

Лариса Курицина said...

very beautiful