April 6, 2015

You're Dog-Gone Awesome using @AveryElleStamps

Morning-
Im sharing a card over on the CardMaker blog today, so I thought I would share here as well. :)

The premise of the post is to use your scraps on a project.  So here, my ribbon, kraft, & white card stock is my scrap pieces.  I still had the Spectrum Aquas out from a previous project as well as all the embossing items.  (I'm obsessed with heat embossing again! ;)  For years I hated to heat emboss anything, now I cant stop.

I heat set the adorable doggie, colored him in with the Spectrum Aquas and popped my tag up with 3D Foam Squares.  The sentiment is also heat embossed and popped up.  I stamped a few paw prints, then covered them with glossy accents.  I love how this turned out, I am going to make a few more dog cards, I could use more practice with my coloring!


enjoy!

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Jingle said...

This card is so super cute! I love it!