May 18, 2015

CardMaker Blog and Pretty Pink Posh blog hop- pop on by!



Welcome to the CardMaker Blog and Pretty Pink Posh blog hop!  You should have arrive from Patti Gilliam's blog, if not make sure to start at the CardMaker Blog!

For my card today, I used the Stitched Banner Duo dies along with the Stitched Labels 1 dies.  After die cutting the dies, stamped my sentiment and balloons, I popped everything up with 3D Foam Squares.  I finished my project off with sequins from the 4mm Springtime Mix, and the Sparkling Clear sequins. I think the sparkling clear are one of my fave, they go with everything!

I also just shared a Shaker Card using a few other of the Pretty Pink Posh Sequins, check out my Happy Birthday card.

And, Paulina is offering up a giveaway-  To get all the details, stop by the Pretty Pink Posh Blog!

Contains:
Stitched Borders 1 die cuts
Stitched Banner Duo 2 die cuts
6mm Sparkling Clear sequins
6mm Marigold sequins
6mm Espresso sequins
6mm Mossy Green sequins
6mm Pink Peonies sequins
Silver Confetti
Silver Star Confetti



Make sure you head on over to Sarah Ashley Posch's blog next!! 

enjoy! 

Stamps- Lil Inker Designs; Inks- Avery Elle; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
Pin It Now!

33 comments:

barbara macaskill said...

Simply magnificent!! LOVE this card so much! Great paper choice and I love the balloons!! AWESOMENESS!! TFS!

Shona Austin said...

Cheery card. Well put together. Thanks.

Ruby N said...

Very pretty card!

Patti J said...

Cute as can be, AJ! Thanks for sharing :)

Sharon Jones said...

I am in love with your birthday card, A.J.! Perfect placement of the sequins...I adore the clear sequins, as do you!!

Lois said...

I really like the papers you used on this cute card. The sequins complemented the balloons and stripes so nicely.

Tea and Ink said...

Pretty card! I love the colors you chose!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such a beautiful way to use sequins
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Teresa Doyle said...

Very nice card AJ. I love that banner die and those sequins are so pretty. Thanks for the chance to win!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Such a delightful and charming card - love the "pop over" sentiment

Halina said...

Beautyful card....

Glittered Paws said...

love balloon cards - and this is so special with the sequins.

Mary Holshouser said...

the card is so pretty. I love the vertical stripe paper. Sequins always seem to add a little pizzazz to any card they are used on.
thanks for sharing.

Engineered Baker said...

Beautiful! love the color combo :)

Jeri said...

Sweet card! I love those cute little printed balloons!

Melissa F said...

Cute card, love the stitched dies, and nothing says happy like sequins!

Amanda Rhodes said...

I love the stitched dies & the balloons!

Sherrie K. said...

Love your card! The sequins are such a fun addition and love the pastel colors! Fabulous inspiration!
Sherrie K

Ruth said...

What a fun birthday card! I love the writing in the balloons!

Tami said...

Love this card...but the shaker card in your last post is exquisite! Love it!

kris craft said...

Aww how cute what a perfect shaker

kris craft said...

I got confused sorry posted to the wrong card. I love your stamped balloons, with the sparkly ppp sequins

Brenda Lee said...

Great layout!! PPP's sequins are so pretty.

Lori Kobular said...

Such an adorable card! Love the stitched tag with those sweet balloons!

Joan V said...

Oh, darling card. I love that banner die set. I could see using that a lot. PPP has such pretty sequin colors. Thanks for the inspiration.

Donna said...

Beautiful card, like the colors, stitching and those fabulous sequins!

Sarah Ashley Posch said...

I agree, AJ, I liked those Sparkle Clear sequins best of all. I love color combinations. Great design!

Carol McGregor said...

Love your card. The colors are fantastic. I like the Pretty Pink Posh die.

stamper101 said...

nice design card using the PPP products - awesome!

Anita said...

So pretty.

Theresa said...

Great card with the balloons and sequins! Love those stitched dies.

Brooke said...

Love the color palette-so pretty!

Женя Андреева said...

Wow! So Cute. Well done!