May 17, 2015

Happy birthday card using @lilinkerdesigns

Hello- I had a few moments to work on a few projects this last week and thought I would add a few for the Lil' Inker Designs Meet Up challenge.




I love the balloon set, it's so adorable with the matching dies!  I created a deep shaker card window so I could pop up my balloons a bit.  The background is simply the sentiment stamped repeatedly at an angle. 

I have a few more, back soon! :)

Stamps-Balloon Builders; Balloon Dies from Lil' Inker Designs;   Sequins- Sparkling Clear Seed Beads; Silver Confetti; & Silver Star Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Carol - SFarea said...

I LOVE your card! Adorable and so well executed.

Carol

Lisa Harrolle said...

Beautiful card! Great color combination.

Larissa Heskett said...

WOWOWOWOW!! I Love this!! AMAZING Colors and Design!! Such a HUGE Fan of Shaker Cards!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Laura Pryor said...

Ok, this is rediculously Ahhhh-MAZING!!!!!!!! I am sort of at a loss for words come to think of it! HOLY MOLY!!! I am love love loving what you're doing with your LID goodies!!!!!
Thank you so much, AJ!!!
Laura