May 12, 2015

Thanks for being Awesome!

Hola!


I found a little free time to whip up a couple of 'just because' cards this week and am throwing them in the mix for the MMC over at the Lil' Inkers Blog.


I mean, who wouldn't love a card letting them know they are awesome?!  I haven't been able to stop using this die lately, it's my favorite at the moment!  I wanted to keep it simple and focus on the sentiment.  I did add a few strips on the top and bottom of the blue card stock with one of the little elements from the set.

Stay tuned...I may have used that very same die on another card... ;)

enjoy!



Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

There's no shame in using that die over and over again. I have to talk myself out of using it on just about everything. I feel like an extra in the Lego Movie sometimes!

Lisa Harrolle said...

Oooh, my favorite color combination! I love this card! So clean and fresh.

Laura Pryor said...

You are ROCKING these goodies! I love seeing your projects. That's one of my favorite dies too!
:)
Laura