May 7, 2015

You have the biggest heart!

Hiya!  I have been playing around with distress inks lately and thought I would work on my blending.


So many people are amazing at blending inks, and I am not one of them. :)  So, I opted to try watercoloring with them this time.  MUCH more forgiving!  I think one of the reasons I enjoy the current watercolor fad is because there's no real exactness to it.  It can be what you make it, and sometimes you just want to create for fun.

After making a semi ombre color pattern on my paper, I added a few splatters of water, embossed some hearts  and a sentiment from the new Simon Say Stamp Lilas Heart stamp set, and popped it up onto my card base.

Im not sure if I like the overall design of this one, but not all projects are winners in our minds  ;)   But, usually when I give a handmade card, the recipient is pretty thankful, therefore making it a winner in my book after all!

enjoy! :)

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE it, Miss Lady!! :)

Jingle said...

This is super cute! Love the hearts for the background!

Teresa Doyle said...

This is such a sweet card. I love the gold hearts on the background.

Celeste Goff said...

Love the bold pop of color against the kraft background!