May 29, 2015

You're a Gem card

YAY! It's the weekend!

The weather has been so amazing lately, and being on a small break from soccer, weekends have been filled with so much leisurely fun time I almost wish soccer wouldn't start back up again...I'm sure a certain child would disown me if she heard me say that! ;)

I have a quick mini tutorial over on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® blog today showing how to use Crafty Power Tape for creating backgrounds.  Pop on over to see the whole thing!

I'm also throwing this card in the ring for the anything goes challenge over at the Wednesday Simon Says Stamp challenge blog.

enjoy!

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Adorable card! Such a fun design!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa