June 18, 2015

Hello card using @lilinkerdesigns


Hello- I have a happy card for this months Monthly Meetup Challenge over at Lil' Inker Designs Blog!



I thought I would make the focus of the card on the Hello stamp from the Darling Diamonds set.  Ive been trying to build up my stash of cards to have on hand, and often the basic sentiments are easiest to use up- they can fit any occasion.
I lightly sprayed some Sheer Shimmer Spritz in frost on the card front first- this is one of my fave items in my stash of things to use.  I had to angle my card to show off the shimmer- it's just such a fine mist of sparkly spray.  *(Try the gold on Kraft- it's so amazing. ;)

enjoy! :)

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Seth said...

Love the texture and design from the cord!

Sarah Ashley Posch said...

Nice sparkle, AJ! I, too, need to build up my stash, and this is a good way to do it!

Lisa H. said...

super cute, AJ. love the sweet hello on the circle. Your colors are beautiful.