June 11, 2015

Many Thanks using @SimonSaysStamp #thecoloroffun

Hello!!
Popping in to share a card I created using the new Simon Says Stamp Color of Fun release.

I am using the new set Many Thanks set for my card today- I can easily see this set being used over and over- It's such an awesome font, love those flowers- so many options.

I thought I would create a background using the flowers.  I used the new Rosie Cheeks colors as my primary color, then filled in with other shades of pink/coral from my stash.  
I embossed the sentiment on vellum with gold detail powder from Stampendous.

To finish it off, I spritzed a bit of Sheer Shimmer Spritz, (my fave for adding fine spray of shimmer) in gold and added a few PPP sequins.  Love those sparkling clear sequins- they are a go to color!

enjoy!

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Yana Smakula said...

looks awesome! love gold spatter!