November 16, 2015

Calling All Sistahs Blog hop

Welcome to the Calling all Sistahs blog hop! You should have arrived from the *famously* talented Jennifer Ingle, if not, head back on over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog.


Today is the Special Release of the Calling All Sistahs collection from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps.
This collection is available only at CAS-ual Fridays Stamps, and has its own unique packaging because 50% of the profits from this collection will be donated to breast cancer awareness and research programs!!

won't bore you with my fight, but it was for early detection, and self checks that I found my cancer.  I can't stress enough, know your body, check your self.  I was too young for a mammogram.

On to the card!

For my card today, I used the Calling All Sistas for the background. I love that sentiment, and probably say it a little too much sometimes. ;)  I stamped it again in black, and then finished it off with the Sistahs Fr-Dies 'Sistahs' sentiment, and snipped off the 's' at the end. You could easily adapt these stamps for almost anything.  ;)

Please make sure to check out all the posts today, and head on over to Joanna Harty's blog next! To see the whole line up, head on over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog. and shop the look here.  ;)



Pin It Now!

14 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Thank you Thank you Thank you for being part of this!! I love your card, you made the stamps and dies look amazing! {hugs!}

Lori Kobular said...

Love your card! What a wonderful thing you are doing by spreading awareness and donating to Cancer Research!!

Jingle said...

I love your card, AJ! And your strength. And, well, you.

Lagene said...

Love your card, great life saving reminder card!

Lisa K said...

Nice card with a great reminder!

Lisa Harrolle said...

Lovely card! Love how you did the background on this with this very important message. Great focal point.

Helen Gullett said...

Fabulous card with that stamping background!

Kelly Griglione said...

So glad you're doing this hop, AJ!! And so glad you fought as bravely as Michele! I really love how you made the background on your card from tilting the sentiment : )

Heather North said...

I love this sentiment and I am so happy you "checked yourself" in time. It's so important to know your body. I don't know your personal story but from one sistah to another I am proud of you for fighting back.

Kristie Goulet said...

Love your card and this sentiment. Awesome release. xo

Shelly said...

Such an AWESOME card!! Love!
Hugs

Carol McGregor said...

Love your card. Self checking is the way to go. Have your husband help. haha
Thanks for sharing.

V Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
V Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.