November 18, 2015

Happy Birthday-Lil' Inkers Monthly Meetup Challenge

Hola!  I was able to squeeze a card in for this months Meetup Challenge over at Lil' Inkers Designs.


This months theme was Star of the Show, and while my LID supplies are slightly limited, I managed to sneak some stars as a focal point hopefully. ;)



 Since I am in full holiday crafting mode, a change of pace was welcomed.  My daughter has several friends with birthdays coming up, so of course a birthday card it is!

The grey card base has a strip of silver washi tape up the side as well, but it's quite faint in this pic.  The sentiment is from Balloon Builders, and the dies are from the Balloon dies set.  I colored each balloon with my clear wink of stella pen and splattered a bit more silver ink to pull it all together.

enjoy! :)



Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Lisa Harrolle said...

This is so cute! I love that you used he balloons with the stars. I forgot all about those. Great card!

Sherisse Ang said...

Thank you for your generosity, AJ!:))

Rissa L. said...

I love the cards you made!:)) Thank you so much for this wonderful opportunity and Happy New Year!

Joelle S. said...

Love these gorgeous cards! Thank you so much for this opportunity, AJ. Happy New Year to you and your family!